Hardbacked Journal - Arabesque
- Iridescent highlights and gold foil treatments light up the sun, planets, stars, borders, and other particulars against a background of cerulean blue.
- Embossing adds dimensional detailing, while a hubbed spine with gilded touches recalls tomes of old.
- Gilded page edging is a classic touch.
- An elegant ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- 160 lightly lined writing pages provide plenty of space in which to write favorite quotations, poems, and personal reflections.
- Acid-free, archival paper takes pen beautifully.
- Black elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
- Complementary interior endsheets.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.